- Compact design requires little space, making it ideal for small kitchens.
- Touchscreen easy to operate.
- Blending method does not press rice excessively resulting in high quality “shari” (sushi rice) like an experienced sushi chef makes.
- Three preset blending programs available, depending on type and amount of rice.
- Rice can be cooled to appropriate temperature by using built-in blower during blending.
- Multiple uses possible: “shari” blended with sushi vinegar, rice mixed with assorted ingredients, production of fluffier, less moist rice, etc.
- Processed “shari” rice easily dispensed by a simple touch operation.
- Easily cleaned since washable parts can be dismantled and reassembled without tools.
- Connects to household electric outlets.
MCR-SSC-ET (Meets UL/NSF standards)
Width 496 mm (19.5 in)
Depth 589 mm (23.2 in)
Height 835 mm (32.9 in)
* Dimensions do not include bumps and bosses.
Maximum 6 kg (13.2 lb) of cooked rice
(Rice must be put into drum manually.)